What is IGI 1?
IGI 1, or Project IGI: I’m Going IN, is an impressive tactical first-person shooter video game that has been developed by Innerloop Studios and is published under the banner of Eidos Interactive. This game was released on the 15th of December 2000. It is one of the most famous first-person shooter games for Windows PCs.You can download it From Here.
What is IGI 1 Trainer?
IGI 1 Trainer is the software that freezes the player’s health and also freezes ammo and never ends bullets. This means you can shoot unlimited bullets without any tension.
- Never-ending health and unlimited ammo
- The M16 will never run out of grenades.
- An imposing tactical first-person shooter game.
- You can freeze and unfreeze your health.
- It provides you with unlimited medical packs.
- You will never get a small scratch, even if you fall from a 50-foot building or are shot a hundred times.
System Requirement for IGI 1 Trainer
- Tested on Windows 7 and 10 (64-bit).
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or later
- RAM: 256MB
- Setup Size: 31.99KB
How to USE
Step 1-Download IGI 1 Trainer
Step 2-Extract it from any place and open the setup.
Step 3-Open the IGI game
Keys for IGI 1 Trainer
F9-it is the button on the keyboard. When you press this button, the health of the player will get frozen and you will never die.
F10 is the keyboard button. When you press this key, the amino will never end, and then we can shoot unlimited with the help of a gun.
F11-It is the button on the keyboard when you press this button. You can shoot unlimited bullets without reloading bullets.
F12: It is the button on the keyboard. When you press this button, all things are back to normal inside the game.
If you have IGI 1 lag you can check this post