In this Post we will talk about how to remove the annoying “Ad blockers are not allowed on YouTube” popup. Follow the instructions below to get started. We also have an undetected way to skip ads if you get blocked from the video player.
Table of contents
- Install Tampermonkey: If you haven’t already, you need to install the Tampermonkey browser extension. You can find it in this link .
- Open Tampermonkey Dashboard: Click on the Tampermonkey extension icon in your browser and select “Dashboard.”
- Create a New Script: In the Tampermonkey Dashboard, click on the “Utilities” tab and select “Create a new script.”
- Install the Script: Link 
- Enable the Script: Enable the script by clicking the switch next to the script name in the Tampermonkey Dashboard.
How to bypass the video player ban from using an ad blocker.
- Install the script: Install the script using the instructions above
- Disable your adblocker: whitelist YouTube on any Chrome extensions that block ads or any third-party things that disable ads. Don’t worry our script removes ads. (This only removes video player ads)
Game over. Once you’ve installed and enabled the user script, it should start working automatically Enjoy. This is only educational purposes only and We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
also, watch this video